Must Read Books For Men:
These are my personal favourite books and some of the most inspiring books ever written to date.
- Mgtow Building Wealth and Power : For Single Men Only – by Tim Patten. This is the best book written for single men who want to become successful, escape the rat race of 9-5 and how to have a positive mindset. If you are NEW to MGTOW, grab this book today and start reading. It’s short and to the point.
- Men on Strike : Why Men are Boycotting Marriage, Fatherhood, and the American Dream – and Why it Matters – by Dr Helen Smith. American society has become anti-male. Dr Helen Smith explains why. This author has done a great job at highlighting why men of today are rejecting marriage, dropping out of college and leaving workforce. Grab a copy today.
- Stand by Your Manhood : A Survival Guide for the Modern Man – by Peter Lloyd. This book smashes through all the lies and bullshit that the media feeds us about men and “toxic” masculinity. It’s a MUST GO TO GUIDE if you want to see just how badly men are treated in America, UK, Europe, Australia and other western countries. If you want your BALLS BACK, read this book!
- The War Against Boys : How Misguided Policies Are Harming Our Young Men – by Christina Hoff Sommers. This book is a great read that shows how feminism has turned boys and men into second class citizens in the west. Gender equality is exposed and the real truth behind feminism is blown wide open. Great read.
- The Way of the Superior Man : A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire – by David Deida. This is a must book for all men to read. It offers a different angle on important issues that face men today: work, women, sexual desires, spirituality and more. Check it out.
- Think and Grow Rich – by Napoleon Hill. This book completely changed my way of life and taught me one very important trait you need to be successful – which is positive thinking. It helps you think in a positive way so that everyday you can achieve your goals and follow your ambitions to make things happen.
- The 4-hour Work Week : Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich – by Timothy Ferriss. This book just rocks! I thought I was tied to working a 9-5 job and living in Australia forever, after finishing this book I realised that I can live anywhere in the world, like tropical Asia and run online business. I haven’t looked back since reading this book. If you want true financial freedom and independence then you must check this book out by Tim Ferriss.
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living – by Dale Carnegie. This is one of those classic books that’s written by an expert in his field, a man who knows his stuff. Easy to read, flows and makes perfect sense. I had to add it to this list because Dale Carnegie writes quality books.
- Arnold: the Education of a Bodybuilder – by Arnold Schwarzenegger. This is one of the most motivational books I have ever read in my life. It shows how Arnold grew up in Austria and went on to become the greatest bodybuilder, a Hollywood star, and then the governor of California. This book highlights his rise from nothing to greatness. It’s fun, interest and captivating.
- Trump: The Art of the Deal – by Donald J Trump. This book really inspires you to do your best. Trump’s way of thinking is contagious and this book motivates it’s readers to do their best. Easy read, it makes perfect sense, and by the time you finish reading it, you will be fired up!
Recommendations For Starting a Website
To start a new website/blog or a web based business you need two things: a domain name and a host.
BlueHost– If you’re interested in starting a website check out BlueHost to get a great deal on hosting, a free domain, 4 free blogging reports AND a free WordPress setup. There is no better deal than BlueHost to start a business via blog. There are other platforms – blogspot, blogger etc, and they are free, don’t use them! WordPress is the one every successful blogger users, me included. The problem with free blogger websites is that you can’t monetise them.
OTHER REASONS TO GO SELF-HOSTED
When you host through a free site like blogger, blogspot or wix, they literally have full rights to your website. Exactly right, when you hit “publish” your post on a free platform like blogger, you are giving away your rights to your own work. Screw that!
You want to be taken seriously and seen as a legitimate website. Off course there are some great bloggers who don’t own their domain, but trust me, they had to work a lot harder to be recognised as someone who is serious and they still don’t look as genuinely credible as they would if they had their very own domain.
Apart from the above, it’s really complicated to switch your free blog website over to a self hosted WordPress blog and I would rather finance my very own website from the start, rather than pay some professional technical web designer to transfer my blog over later anyway.
And besides, the initial hosting fee you pay to create your very own blog is so small, why would you NOT do it? You never know how big your blog is going to get or how much money you can make from it, so start it off the right way, get your own hosting with your own domain name.
Like I wrote above, BlueHost is one of the best and cheapest hosting sites out there.
Muscle Building Supplements That Really Work
PROTEIN – This is one of the cleanest and easiest to absorb protein powders I’ve ever tried. Great for muscle building and recovery.
Hemp contains high-quality plant protein with branched-chain amino acids that are vital for good health.
ZINC – Helps men boost their natural testosterone levels and if you take a over 150 mg per day, it boosts your ejaculation levels. Zinc Picolinate is also one of the best forms of natural zinc.
CREATINE – Creatine Monohydrate has always given me a fuller pump and better strength gains. I can push myself that much harder when taking creatine. Just remember to cycle it to get the most out of it and drink plenty of water.
GLUTAMINE – This is the best supplement for a recovery after heavy a workout. It helps to sustain optimum growth hormone levels, boosts immune system and maintains muscle mass. A must have for those who are serious about their fitness and peak condition.
Shaving & Grooming For Men
Baxter of California After Shave Balm – Simply the best after shave I’ve used, it leaves my skin smooth and without any red bumps. You’ll love it.
Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Luxury Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin – My favourite shaving cream. It really is something special.
Nubian Heritage/Sundial Creations African Black Soap with Shea Butter Oats and Aloe Deep Cleansing – This is the only soap I use to wash my body and you can use it to wash your hair. Cheap, effective and really does the job. No fuss, no BS.
Cool Water By Davidoff For Men – This is one my favourite colognes for men. It’s been around for a long time and has always delivered the results. People have always made positive compliments about it. It’s also pretty cheap too.
Bragg’S Charcoal Tablets – The best natural teeth whitening. Seriously, if you ever wanted to have naturally white teeth that’s cheap and effective, use what people have used for centuries, activated charcoal. African tribes have used charcoal for a long time and they have really healthy and white teeth. It’s easy. Take a tablet, break it in half, chew it into paste, then wet your tooth brush and start brushing as normal. Once done brushing, spit out the black stuff and rise your mouth. Don’t worry, it will not stain your teeth or gums. If you have some black on your tongue, just scrape it with a tongue scraper (see the next product below). Do this once a week for pure, clean white teeth!
Tongue Scraper – If you want fresher breath and cleaner mouth, this baby is a must have. It’s made out of Medical Grade Steel too. Your tongue builds up and harbours millions of bacteia and food particles, clean it with this tongue scraper in the morning and before bed. You will love it!
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser – This is the best flossing tool on the market. I never liked using the traditional dental flosser as it always cut my gums and was a pain to use. This water flosser is easy to use, doesn’t harm your gums and uses pressurised water to expel food particles stuck between your teeth and gums. It’s also almost free to use once you pay the initial fee. If you want healthy teeth and gums, get this flosser. I’ve had mine for over 4 years and love it.
I use the SwissGear Travel Gear 1900 Scansmart from SwissGear and I love this bag. It’s the best travel bag I have ever used. Travel in comfort and in style.
Supplements to Relax With
5-HTP – I usually have trouble falling asleep, many of you know I was up at all hours of the night making videos. This supplement has helped me relax and wind down to get a good night’s rest. Take 100 mg an hour or two before bed time.
MELATONIN CREME – Melatonin is a natural sleep hormone. It’s like a natural sleep “pill” that has no side effects. You rub it on 15 minutes before bedtime, turn off all the lights and get to bed. This creme really helped me when I was stressed out and could not sleep. As we age, we produce less and less of this natural sleep hormone. A must have if you suffer from insomnia.
L-THEANINE – If you like caffeine drinks and coffee, then you need to stock up on some L-Theanine. This natural nutrient (nootropic) that comes from green tea helps you relax while staying focused. It promotes a healthy cardiovascular function and reduces stress. The best part is that if you mix it with coffee or energy drinks, then you will never have any of those caffeine jitters. L-Theanine balances caffeine and promotes steady, focused and calm energy that can last for 3-4 hours. You can also sleep rather easy after consuming coffee with L-Theanine.
Trojan Magnum Xl Lubricated Condoms – These are the best condoms I’ve ever used. I’ve had nightmares where condoms ripped on me, slipped off or were just killing any sense of pleasure. Trojan Magnum condoms have NEVER failed me. Not only they felt the best, they also come in range of sizes. I suggest to go for XL if you are blessed down there and see the difference yourself.
Invisible Zinc – I’ve used many sunscreens before and lots of them can only be described as a greasy, chemical shit storm. Invisible zinc is non greasy, easy to apply and it’s completely natural, with only one main ingredient (Zinc Oxide). It covers your skin like a shield, that’s it. Other sunscreens change your skin structure with toxic chemicals or nano particles. Get this invisible zinc and enjoy the sun safely.
Cure for colds and flu? Lugol’s Iodine – This is how I overcome colds and flu. Lugol’s iodine solution. At the first sign of a sore throat I drop 8-10 drops of Lugol’s iodine solution (do NOT drink any pharmacy bought iodine as it’s NOT the same thing) into a glass of spring water and guzzle that down the hatch. I repeat this 3-4 times that day. The next day all the symptoms of a cold or flu are gone. You can take Lugol’s iodine on empty stomach or after dinner. Many have also used Lugol’s to kill food poisoning infections such as Salmonella. Remember, only use Lugol’s Iodine solution, nothing else that has the regular iodine. More information about how effective Lugo’s iodine is: Iodine Supplements and Dosages